Tuesday, March 9, 2010

AND THESE ARE MY RANDOM LOVE THOUGHTS



I hate looking back at things and wondering why I was like that or why i did what i did. Life is such a crazy thing. Very confusing and difficult to understand. Especially when things don't turn out the way you want. If you fail at one thing does that mean it wasn't meant to be? Or does that mean you are just learning to be strong and not just accept things but have the courage and power to change them. It does not compare or come close to my situation, but along the lines of giving up what if Jordan gave up when he didn't make he high school basketball team. He could've easily stopped and said it wasn't mean to be. But he didn't except that and he worked harder. I'd be lying if I said that they're weren't times were I felt like giving up.When my hearts had enough I just hang on and go harder. Am I just a fool in love? Love is such a powerful thing when its real. They say distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there.

There are many lessons in life that only time can teach you. like how much you love someone. It's nearly impossible to know that until you spend your days without them. And then there are those lessons that you can learn only through the beating of your heart, and through feeling such strong emotions that you can barely breathe. Then finally the essence of time and power of your heart crossing paths, and the knowledge you're left with is the realization that time is the one thins that keeps you from letting go. When you truly realize and know that you want to spend all of your time with that person because you love them no matter what. The embracing, the kisses, the laughter, the tears, the heartache is all love.... What I have with her is worth it. It's worth every lonely night. Every tear I cry from missing her and the heart ache and pain I feel from not having her close. It is worth it because she is my one and only. When I picture myself years from now I see only her. No matter how painful distance can be, not having her in my life would be worse. I love you Emma....

TO BE CONTINUED>>>



Thank You for reading. Peace & God Bless! - Tiffany
.::E&T FOREVER::. 143Emma/ForeverLoyal. . . . I'm Sorry

0 comments:

Post a Comment