Monday, March 8, 2010

DON'T LEAVE, DON'T GO

DON’T LEAVE!

Cause you’re my oxygen without you i WON’T-BREATHE

You're everything that i WANT-NEED

for you I wear my heart on a SHORT-SLEEVE

I know some things need changing

That takes time we need MORE-PLEASE

I ain’t do everything I could’ve done

& shit that I did ain’t good enough

Your friends said they been would’ve left

Aint do you right, So you head to the left

I can’t say that I blame you

I never thought that it would be this painful

People do it everyday, I can change too

but dealing with the heartbreaks what you can’t do (true)

Apologize till I turn blue

And every 3rd of the month just know I think of you

DON’T GO!

How to live my life without you I just DON’T-KNOW

Without you in my life

I be SO-LO

I say I love you, say it DON’T-SHOW

Fuck the money and them gifts don’t count

What about the smaller things you needed

and why the fuck I made you leave before we seen it

Damn, I need your love like I breathe it

Being without you like Kelly no Regis

I keep secrets

I couldn't apologize enough times for messing with that sleaze BITCH!

But I could still tell that your leaving

and like I said I can’t blame you the lease bit

If you could just see that I love you

I'll always love you, place no one above you

You shot a arrow through my heart

I blacked out passed out

Woke up then threw

Damn it's really love

The current shame is, the times changing

Best friends become strangers

Don't let us go



Thank You for reading. Peace & God Bless! - Tiffany
.::E&T FOREVER::. 143Emma/ForeverLoyal. . . . I'm Sorry

0 comments:

Post a Comment