Sunday, January 31, 2010

FIRST SKETCH

I have a lot of interest in art and respect for all artists. I like to think of my self as artistic sometimes and one of the things I like to do is draw and sketch. I usually sketch images of places or things or emotions but never of people. I always felt I wasn't good enough to capture the uniqueness of faces or had enough skill to know the right shading & techniques being that I've never taken a class before. Well I decided to try it and of course I wanted to sketch Emma. I was nervous to do so because if it didn't come out right it wouldn't be because of her lack of beauty, (she's definitely not lacking in that area at all) it would be my lack of skills. So I took a shot at it and I wanted to share the outcome with everyone. It's my first time sketching a portrait of someone so go easy on me. I hope you like them baby.






Thanks for reading & God Bless -Tiffany
.::E&T FOREVER::. 143Emma/ForeverLoyal

0 comments:

Post a Comment