Monday, February 1, 2010

THOUGHTS

Emma I've failed you so many times I can't even count them all. If I apologized a billion ways it still wouldn't cover them all. You loved me when I didn't even love myself, how can you forgive someone like me with all of my mess? Stress I caused on you and so many, used words that cut like a sword, with the same tongue I said I loved you and with the same tongue I cursed you. If you turn your back on me like many times I did to you, I'd be a dean woman walking, lost in the wilderness. My flesh sometimes get the best of me, and 9 times out of 10 I fall to my knees. I ask you to forgive me. I can't afford to make too many mistakes and end up losing my life on a temporary kind of high. Playing Russian roulette with my life. That's no way to live, in doubt and fear. But you gave me power and a sound mind. So I thank you for sparing me while I was wallowing in self-pity.


My God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee, and I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven, and the pains of hell; but most of all because I have offend Thee, my God, who are all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace, to confess my sins, to do penance, and to amend my life. Lord, Forgive what I have been, sanctify what I am & order what I shall be. Amen


My apologies Emma, to the entire Garton Family & all close friends of...


Thanks for reading & God Bless -Tiffany
.::E&T FOREVER::. 143Emma/ForeverLoyal

0 comments:

Post a Comment