Thursday, February 25, 2010

LOVE, LOVE.

Sometimes tears say all they need to say
I have and still cry tears for the horrible mistakes n choices I've made.
Wish I would feel the pain of a broken heart?
Well it's broken...
Want to hang me high?
Well I'm choked...
Want it to rain on me?
Well I'm more than soaked...
The old me is forever gone
All my ghosts are gone
They say I will do nothing but hurt and neglect you again
That I can't be trusted and to never take me back
I let them say what the want to
I made promises to you that I can and will keep
I was just a young immature girl before
I'm a woman now
& I will do everything that I can
To prove to you that I am a better person
Back in the days I would've been your #1 pick
But now I've broken your heart and that's hard to fix
My whole mentality has changed
& I know that I will never be the same
I will love you better
Let me show you what I mean
I want you back in my life and I promise I will do it right
Please trust me
From the bottom of my heart
Nothing will ever pull me apart
Let's cry together, and
God willing spend our lives together


"Where do we go from here, with all this fear in our eyes?
We've been so far down, but we can still touch the sky!
Lend me one more chance..."


Thank You for reading. Peace & God Bless! - Tiffany
.::E&T FOREVER::. 143Emma/ForeverLoyal. . . . I'm Sorry

0 comments:

Post a Comment