Sunday, February 14, 2010

NEW LIFE

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EMMA, I LOVE YOU. I don't need a specified day to tell you that I love you because I try to tell you and show you how much I do love you everyday. Still, I am sorry for what I did and the situation I put us in and that we aren't able to spend Valentines Day together. I do want you to know that I am sorry and I will continue to try and prove to you that I am, that I am trustworthy, I am committed to you and that I will never hurt you again. I really am truly in love with you and will do whatever it takes. I know you trusted me with your heart and I ripped it apart and I am sorry that I did. I am more that positive that that will never ever happen again. I want to be there to help you through the healing process and repair your heart. I tried to show that in the drawing below. It's a thread n needle sewing up a heart with the words "new life" on the sides. It's to symbolize that I want to help put your heart back together and have a new beginning. I know it will take some time and a lot of hard work but I don't care how long or what it takes. I really am sorry and I really really love you Emma.



Thank You for reading. Peace & God Bless. -Tiffany
.::E&T FOREVER::. 143Emma/ForeverLoyal

0 comments:

Post a Comment