Tuesday, February 2, 2010

LOVE THROUGH IT ALL (POETRY)

See I love the Lord

but sometimes its like

I love her more

I love the seas

and I love the shore

but no love for no beach

baby that’s law

i trip, i fall

so we fell apart

please have sympathy

and forgive my young history

I swear I love her with all my heart

every vein, every vessel

every bullet logged

with every flower that I ever took apart

placement above all others

I will give you greatness

eyes glow green with the logo of our dreams

love, the purpose of our scene

she would be my queen

I, a female version of her king

together

we would be too cool

and we would both rule

forever

and she would never feel pain

and never be without happiness

ever, again

and if the rain stops

and everything’s dry

I will cry

just so she can drink the tears from my eyes

I will teach her how to fly

n if her engine ever stalls

and she plummet from the sky

I’ll cushion her fall

but I will keep her high

so began our reign

the Trinity, her and I came

no weather man, could ever stand

what her and I can

umbrellas, whatever

put plywood on propeller planes

then pray to God the the floods subside

cause you will need a sub

till he does reply

Can you feel it?

Do I love her?

the likes of which you have never seen

and if she ever die

I’d retire as well

a match made in Heaven

set the fires in hell


Thanks for reading & God Bless -Tiffany
.::E&T FOREVER::. 143Emma/ForeverLoyal

0 comments:

Post a Comment